WORC’s member groups build grassroots power through community organizing, bringing together people with shared values and common self-interest to work together to influence the decision-making processes that affect their lives and communities.
Not only do our member groups work to give local communities a voice in oil and gas development, but they work to protect family farming, expand renewable energy, and build homegrown prosperity. We have member groups in Colorado, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, and Wyoming. If you want to take action, consider becoming a member of one of these groups.
Check out the regional groups that make up the WORC network:
- Dakota Resource Council (North Dakota)
- Dakota Rural Action (South Dakota)
- Idaho Organization of Resource Councils
- Northern Plains ResourceCouncil (Montana)
- Oregon Rural Action
- Powder River Basin Resource Council (Wyoming)
- Western Colorado Alliance for Community Action
- Western Native Voice (Montana)